Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jackie Kennedy O.

I saw Jackie Kennedy O. She was older. Her hair looked like it had just grown back in, short, fine, and curly. She wore a white top with dark pants. Jackie walked quickly in a line of many people toward a plane headed for Europe. My mother always admired Mrs. Kennedy and her manner of fashion. Mother was adept at sewing and could look at an outfit in a window and go home and make it. She learned to sew when barely in her teens. Her mother would sometimes call her "Miss Astor" because she was fashion conscious and never went anywhere unless she was dressed up and her hair was fixed. Thus, it was no wonder that she admired Mrs. Kennedy so. How excited was I for a chance to be so close to see the line of people including Jackie Kennedy O. walking right by me. It didn't matter that it happened in my dream before waking this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment